Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy

Well this week has been busy like always, but I'm happy to report that Shannon is now working days. I am so excited, it is great to have him home at night. Shannon seems to be enjoying his new job, it is quite different he says and he says its nice to be appreciated. Annika is done with school and so we have been hanging out. She has been practicing for her piano recital that she has at the end of the month. Shae had a field trip yesterday, they went to see Charlette's Web at the Virginia Theater. She is mad because she's not done with school until the 27th and Annika is already done. I am ready for her to be done she is a bit grumpy and when she is done it means that I can sleep in . Shae started coach pitch this year and practice is in full swing.(no pun intended) Well I must go I need to get my house cleaned up before I go to work because I'm going to be there all weekend again. My vaccuum died I'm going to buy a new one any suggestions??

No comments: