Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soccer


Yes, that hot guy is my husband!

Lining up for shin pad check

Not sure why Annika is being carried around

I think there is a face in there somewhere

She couldn't take that shirt off fast enough



Shae played soccer this year for the first time this year and she LOVED it. Shannon volunteered to be a coach and enjoyed it. Actually if I were telling the truth I signed him up to do it and then told him I did it! Shae was a bit aggressive in her playing style, not surprising! There were several coaches who commented on her playing style and Shannon just grinned and said "She's mine." The team was undefeated for season. Shae is considering playing indoor in the spring. It would be co-ed which is what she wanted in the fall league. She was not impressed that it was all girls. Shannon has been asked to come back and coach so we will see.

No comments: