

I love no school days it usually means sleeping in and hanging out with the girls . Annika had school yesterday because she goes to a private school. So it was just Shae and me, we were lazy ! We went back to bed after dropping Annika off at school, it was great. The rest of the day we layed around ate chocolate leftover from v-day.Shae decided since the table was still extra long from company the day before, she would make a big fort and yes that is a piano bench on top of my table to hold the blankets down. Sometimes the rules go out the window on lazy day at our house and then she decided instead of eating on the table lets eat supper in the fort! The only productive thing we did was getting our taxes done which was great because we are getting a nice refund which means we can start adding on to our house! Oh and did i mention we took a nap in the afternoon too! I still went to bed last nite and slept well I think maybe I was lacking some sleep. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment