Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy

I know I havn't blogged much lately I have been so busy working . I worked another 3 doubles this week including a cooking shift which I havn't done for 3 months. It was kinda fun for something different, ther are some days when you don't feel like putting on a happy face and when you are cooking no one sees you. On a different note I had to say good-bye to my great uncle yesterday, it was tough to see him like that, but I knew if I didn't go I would regret it., He had a long battle with lung cancer. I went out to see him in between shifts yesterday it was hard to watch him struggle to breathe. I wanted to breathe for him,but he still had his sense of humor, even when he was suffering so much. He passed away today around noon surrounded by his wife and kids. I will miss him, he was one of a kind.

No comments: