Shannon's parents came to Iowa last month came for a visit last month. We made applause and we even got Virgil and Shannon in on the action. I'm sure they weren't too thrilled about it but they did it without complaining. It really isn't difficult its just time consuming. We managed to get 3 bushels done pretty quickly on Saturday. Barb took another 11 bushels home to do with the girls. I'm feeling a little guilty I should have probably went to Iowa to help them too. They also got to watch Shae in action while they were here. Shae is playing soccer this year and she is doing fabulous I must say. Karson and Keegan came along as well and were hoping to get some fishing in on Sunday, but it rained so they will just have to come back another time.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Applesauce
Shannon's parents came to Iowa last month came for a visit last month. We made applause and we even got Virgil and Shannon in on the action. I'm sure they weren't too thrilled about it but they did it without complaining. It really isn't difficult its just time consuming. We managed to get 3 bushels done pretty quickly on Saturday. Barb took another 11 bushels home to do with the girls. I'm feeling a little guilty I should have probably went to Iowa to help them too. They also got to watch Shae in action while they were here. Shae is playing soccer this year and she is doing fabulous I must say. Karson and Keegan came along as well and were hoping to get some fishing in on Sunday, but it rained so they will just have to come back another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment